"Adult A.D.D."

I have adult add... or at least all the symptoms they say are sufficient to diagnose such a thing any way. "What does this mean?" you may ask? Well I think I can explain it.

You see... when you add up a problem in your head... like 2+2 for example... your thought process is simple... straight forward. 2+2=4. this is normal.

 MY Thought process is a little bit different. MINE goes 2+ apples + hands+ two apples in my hands+ another person+ 2 more hands+ 2 more apples + sharing + not sharing... GIFTING+ her + the other person is a she+ she gives me her apples+ Gratitude and a sense of wonder+ why would she give me her apples?+ will SHE starve?+ Is she O.K.?+ I see she has a pile of apples and I had only 2+ 2 kids standing behind me begging for food.... .... ...=4 apples = 4!

And people who do it the normal way... they think I am totally off topic in 99% of my thought process... that I should interject ALL that into such a simple problem as 2+2 to come to a simple conclusion. This means I have a flaw. My brain must be deficient... and they are so much better off with their thought process... than I am with mine.

And I THINK: People who have the normal simple version thought process... those who go 2+2=4... those people don't ever even SEE the problem they are actually trying to solve. that 2 is NEVER times 2 JUST because. Numbers have to represent something to have meaning. Beyond that... all things in the universe are intensely interconnected. We are all symbiotic with everything known to exist at all times. A butterfly flaps its wings in Paris on Tuesday... it rains in New York City on Friday... I don't think they are capable of seeing any problem for what it truly is if they are blind to this. Their brains must be deficient... and they are flawed. I am SO much better off with my thought process... than they are with theirs...

And which one of is is right? My guess would be neither. Its just something to think about. Funny how ironic stuff in life

can be like that isn't it???

Jason A. Dennison (J.D.)

Jason A. Dennison (J.D.)
Blog Author: Jason A. Dennison (J.D.) ... ... Relaxing @ "Hawks Bluff".

"Deep Thought"

"Deep Thought"

"Seeking Inspiration":

"Seeking Inspiration":
"Seeking Inspiration" : Blog Author, Jason A. Dennison (J.D.)