"Illegal Homelessness"

Could you imagine if Homelessness were Illegal... I just pictured a homeless man being brought up on charges and being asked how he pleads : " Well Your Honor... I may in fact be homeless... of THAT... I am guilty. But IN THAT... I count You... and Every person in your society as co-conspirators... and you are ALL Guilty as well.... Of Aiding... and Abetting. You all saw me come on hard times. One or more of you even took my home when I had nothing left to give... knowing I would have no-where else to go... and through it all... not one of you reached down... to give me a hand up. Not ONE of you... offered me a house." I Just thought that was funny...lol

And no... I am not implying anyone owes their house to the homeless. Its just a sketch in my head... something to chuckle at... nothing meant to offend anyone or be taken too seriously.

Jason A. Dennison (J.D.)

Jason A. Dennison (J.D.)
Blog Author: Jason A. Dennison (J.D.) ... ... Relaxing @ "Hawks Bluff".

"Deep Thought"

"Deep Thought"

"Seeking Inspiration":

"Seeking Inspiration":
"Seeking Inspiration" : Blog Author, Jason A. Dennison (J.D.)