"A 'Random Feral Mind'... A Re-Introduction"

After Finally getting back online after a two year hiatus, I finally came across the "Random Feral Mind" blog in my Blogger archives. Its been a long time since my last post and to my loyal readers I apologize for my absence. Real Life kinda took hold for a while when I became a live in care taker for a great friend and surrogate father figure of mine who suffered from muscular dystrophy and was confined to a wheel chair. Shortly before I arrived there my old laptop gave up the ghost and while I was there in exchange for room, board, and 60 dollars a week they threw in for good measure I could not afford to replace it. My friend Passed peacefully in his home while sleeping with all his loved ones present and with all his worldly affairs well in order several months back and since then I have finally moved back in with family while I am getting my affairs in order, I also have internet access again and I am finally getting back to my old blog. So the Random Feral Mind of Jason A. Dennison is Back On-Line!!!

I am starting off with a completely new Template and Layout to bring the site a lil more up to date. If you like it please do subscribe and you can receive e-mail notification when I add new posts and content. I hope to be adding a lot real soon, A lot has happened since I went m.i.a. so I will have a lot of stories from that time to bring everyone up to speed on I'm sure.There is all ways so much going on in the present right now also as I am very active, working a part time job and starting a small knife and tool manufacturing company in my off time from the ground up. Day to day struggles and accomplishment's are always good to generate content that... once I get started... could go to lord knows what other topics, stories, flights of fancy, ideas and deep concepts that could only come from a completely Random... extremely Feral mind!

If this is your first time here, please check out our archives. There are a lot of stories and ideas, philosophical topics, random thoughts  about religions, spirituality, politics, Humanities, nature, society, history and even original works of fiction... all from my random and sometimes probably certifiable mind. In them you will find things you agree with, things your opposed to, things that make you stop and think or something that will inspire you or simply make you laugh. I hope you feel uplifted and entertained while you are here and that you take everything in this blog with a grain of salt and a good sense of humor.

Maybe not everything in these pages will be agreeable to you. I can almost guarantee in fact you can find plenty of things in my mind that you find highly disagreeable. It won't take a lot of work to find things like that... If you have a mind to seek them out. That said however... what can I say... not every post can be a gem. lol. But if you have an open mind... and care to look, I sincerely hope that it will also be easy for you to find SOME thing in all these random topics and ideas that you can agree with, feel uplifted by, be INSPIRED by or just genuinely connect with on a very person level.

If you care to read it... you will see me here. For who I am, for better or worse. Raw, often uncensored, honest. How I talk and come across and think and portray my SELF in this blog is NO different than who I am in real life. I don't pretend to be Mr. Popular in real life... I am not out to win a popularity contest in this blog. If people online respond favorably and these pages reach a lot of people, I would be very proud to know that. If it stays a small but highly personal blog with a small but loyal circle of friends... What can I say? It would only match that much more as a direct representation for how I conduct my own, real life.... and I would have no disappointment in THAT what so ever. I am what I am. I Hope you enjoy your time here. . .

Feel free to comment on anything you like. subscribe or don't subscribe. If you have ideas of things you would like to see me talk about or want information I can reasonably provide, have an issue or complaint, or a suggestion for how I could improve my site or its contents you can feel free to contact me and I have taken great care to ensure this site provides you with all the necessary tools to do so and receive a quick response. when posting or commenting within the site... please be respectful to others.

Jason A. Dennison (J.D.)

Jason A. Dennison (J.D.)
Blog Author: Jason A. Dennison (J.D.) ... ... Relaxing @ "Hawks Bluff".

"Deep Thought"

"Deep Thought"

"Seeking Inspiration":

"Seeking Inspiration":
"Seeking Inspiration" : Blog Author, Jason A. Dennison (J.D.)